The bead fusion method can eliminate the granularity, mineral and segregation effects of the samples, and can reduce the absorption and enhancement effects between the elements in the sample, and hence evidently increase the precision and accuracy of the analysis.
This bead fusion method is a optimum sampling method for X ray fluorescence analysis, as well as a perfect sampling method for ICP, AA, and for in dissolvable samples in wet chemical analysis.
Fusion Machine has a certain amount of domestic applications due to the emergence of domestic manufacturers and promotion in recent years. However, the usage is still too low compared with advanced countries, primarily because of the poor quality of domestic fusion machine and high price.
DY511 Automatic Electro heat Fusion Machine is developed by the company’s researchers based on the original fusion machines and the same preparation equipment in current international market, as the revolutionary result reaching to the new peak of electro heat fusion machine manufacturing technology. It is the first fully automatic multi-sample fusion machine with automatic filling of fusion sample. With excellent performances and reasonable price, the fusion machine can be affordable for the users who do not use fusion devices temporarily due to economic reasons. The launch of DY511 Automatic Electro heat Fusion Machine will rapidly popularize bead fusion method, thus improving the sampling quality of domestic analysis industry and bringing tremendous economic benefit for every industry or trade.
- first full automatic multi-sample fusion machine in China even the filling of the fusion sample;
- Up to 4 or 6 samples can be fused simultaneously, shaking and filling automatically;
- No fluid coolant required, no harm of electromagnetic radiation comparing with
- High Frequency induction;
- More throughput, half energy consumption comparing with High Frequency induction.
- Fully automatic – The whole sample preparation process is carried out automatically, even the filling of the fusion sample in the forming mould.
- Superior accuracy – The temperature is measured by platinum-rhodium thermocouple which can accurately measure and control the fusion temperature in the crucible and forming mould.
- Homogenization – The crucible is shaking in the bracket of the crucible, which ensures the effective agitation in the shortest time and achieves superior homogenization of the fusion sample.
- Smoothness – Fusing and forming are processed separately, so the forming mould smoothness can be maintained for a long term (a few months using 24 hours a day) to ensure the high sample smoothness. If the crucible is also used as the forming mould, the crucible internal wall becomes rough due to the destruction of platinum crucible by sample during fusion process which should be polished after a few days (losing platinum). However, the smoothness homogenization can’t be guaranteed without ensuring the polish and use frequency.
- Superior reproducibility – Fully automatic, superior accuracy, homogenization and smoothness ensure the superior reproducibility of the sample; different samples prepared with the same preparation process by this fusion machine are uniformly the same except for the differences in composition.
- Productivity –Up to 4 samples can be fused simultaneously (maximum 6 samples if required by user).The maximum throughput is 36 samples hour.
- Environment friendly and energy saving – No water consumption, no electromagnetic field radiation hazardous (such as high frequency), no gas, no toxic products (such as gas type), no high power supply (such as high frequency and previous electroheat). With the newest insulation material and compact fusion chamber design, the energy consumption is the lowest.
- Convenient use –Menu operation; real-time temperature and process large-screen display; Sample preparation process free of supervision; more than 10 preset heating sample preparation programs available; Heating process, temperature rise speed, pre-oxidation temperature, final temperature, crucible rotation speed, rotation starting temperature, cooling time, fan or not, air volume can be preset. Press [Start] button after the program selection, one-button operation.
- High reliability – Heating with double helix silicon carbide rod; simple circuits and structure ensure the high reliability of the fusion machine; With minimum start temperature alarm; Automatically switching off power and setting alarm for over current and overheat; Independent temperature measurement thermocouples are used for overheat protection and heating control; Together with the heating control circuit, they can form treble protection of the system and can make the power switch-off protection for overheat more reliable.
- High performance-to-price ratio – Low price, no consumable. Extremely low maintenance and repair cost. Elegant and compact design occupying small laboratory space, versatility and high performance. Product with real high performance-to-price ratio.
- Heating unit: 3 pieces of double helix, single-end, silicon carbide rod.
- Maximum usable temperature: 1250, continuously adjustable.
- Temperature measurement unit: 2 pieces of platinum-rhodium thermocouple, with maximum measurable temperature 1600.
- Capacity: 4 samples simultaneously (maximum 6 samples if required by user).
- Throughput: 24 - 36 samples/hour.
- Wattage: 5000W.
- Power supply: AC380 415V, 50,60Hz.
- Dimension (Height x Width x Depth): 600mm′1100mm′640mm.
- Weight: 110kg (Only Machine).